Welcome to Let the Records Show’s Web site. Our goal is to provide you with useful information about our book and services that we hope makes it easier for you to fulfill your role as either an Attorney under a Power of Attorney or as an Estate Trustee.
Acting as an Attorney or as an Estate Trustee carries a great deal of financial and legal responsibility. But in Let the Records Show, authors Linda A. Alderson and Douglas Alan Alderson have distilled the information and have provided a step-by-step guide to keeping financial and property affairs in order.
Let the Records Show offers a ten-step guide for effectively handling record-keeping obligations, and it demystifies and simplifies the terminology and related work processes associated with creating a complete and proper information trail to satisfy legal interests. It also provides:
- Answers to questions to consider before acting as an attorney
- An overview of accounting and legal terms presented in plain English
- Tips on the fundamentals of being an Attorney or Estate Trustee
- Guidance on inventory preparation
- Comparison between the roles of attorney and estate trustee
- A review of common problems and how to fix them
- Information on estate litigation basics
- Charts, templates, and checklists to help you stay organized
Filled with practical guidance on how to maintain financial records to meet the legal requirements, Let the Records Show helps to simplify the roles of Attorney and Estate Trustee.
All this and much more are just a click away.
www.amazon.ca www.amazon.com www.chapters.indigo.ca www.barnsandnoble.com www.iUniverse.com